Happy Friday! How’s everyone doing today? Hopefully, everyone’s doing well.
Unfortunately, I didn’t do much besides school related stuff this week. I was busy with homework and tests almost all week. I wasn’t sure what to blog about so I decided to put some weird facts up here for everyone to enjoy and share.
Did you know…?
- A man in Florida called 911 three times to ask the dispatcher if she was interested in dating him. He was later put into jail.
- A Chinese man who stayed in Africa for about 6 months found 20 maggots living under his skin. That’s frightening!
- A 10 year old tried to sell her grandmother on eBay as a joke. I bet her grandmother didn’t find her joke very funny.
- There are about 300 registered superheroes in the United States. This is so strange but I would love to meet one. I wonder what they call themselves and what super powers they have.
- Sloths do a dance before they poop. The dance is called “the poop dance.” This reminds me of the potty dance that kids do.
- Before the mid 19th century dentures were commonly made from the teeth pulled out of the mouths of dead soldiers.
- In 1965, an obese man survived for 1 year and 17 days without eating. He lived entirely of his copious body fat and he also lost 125kg with no adverse affects. Is that possible?
- Ice age Britons used skulls of the dead as cups.
- A man once rescued a newborn baby from a Calgary dumpster, only to find out the baby was his. That must have been the most shocking moment of his life.
- In the Egyptian mummification process, ancient Egyptians removed the brain by inserting a hook through the nostrils to pull out brain matter.
Anyways, that’s all from me today. Also, I’m not sure if these facts are completely true so please do not quote me on any of it. For anyone who’s curious as to where I found these facts, I found them on this website (http://www.sotruefacts.com/). Check out the site for more interesting facts. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.