Happy Friday! It’s me Silent Storm and I’d like to apologize because today’s blog will be super short. Hope you guys still enjoy reading J.
This week, I didn’t do much. So instead I’ll list some interesting and maybe even silly facts that I found.
Did you know…
- A Venus flytrap can only close its mouth a few times before it dies.
- You can actually control your dreams. The methods called lucid dreaming. I’ve always wanted to control my dreams but now that I’m older, I barely remember my dreams the next morning.
- In a subway station, 15% of the air you breathe is human skin. This is one fact I could live my entire life without knowing.
- Allodoxaphobia is a fear of hearing other peoples opinions. It must be hard living with this phobia. Most of the people I know are very opinionated.
- Geniophobia is the fear of chins. I didn’t know this phobia existed until I read about it. It must be really scary being afraid of a specific body part especially because most of the people you meet might have that body part.
- To attract flies away from the pharaoh, honey was smeared on ancient Egypt servants. I don’t know why but I find this funny. I also find it smart because in ancient times they didn’t have bug spray like we do now. That’s a smart way to catch flies but it must have been extremely uncomfortable for the ancient Egypt servants.
Anyways, that’s all from me today. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Also, I’m not sure if these facts are completely true so please do not quote me on any of it. For anyone who’s curious as to where I found these facts, I found them on this website (http://www.sotruefacts.com/). Check out the site for more interesting facts.